Welcome to Venture Commons is a brand-new 6 story 50-unit modern apartment community located in the historic Francisville neighborhood!
Francisville is one of Philadelphia’s oldest neighborhoods and was founded in the 1800s to accommodate wealthy industrialists. The neighborhood is extremely unique and has a very old-fashioned feel with some of the oldest buildings and sidewalks left in the city. Venture Commons is at the heart of the new cultural center of Philadelphia, with the best of our arts and universities, award winning restaurants and exciting nightlife laid at your feet — all within steps of Center City.
Built with a Mod Library theme and designed to invoke the adventurous entrepreneurial spirit of the 60s and today, Venture Commons shows off the best of the Philadelphia renaissance on North Broad. With a one-of-a-kind one- and two-bedroom apartments located just blocks from City Hall and access to all that the Greater Philadelphia area has to offer and with extremely easy transit - Broad Street line just steps away.
Just some of the spectacular amenities are:
• Large Professional Shared Workspace with Hi-Tech Conference Room Spaces
• Pet Washing Station in Animal Friendly Building (subject to breed and size restrictions)
• Bike Storage with Bike Repair Station
• Smart Home Upgrades: Control your Lighting, HVAC & Access Remotely
• Designated Parking Spots Available
• Secured Entry with 24hr Surveillance
• Luxurious Shared Roof Deck with Skyline Views
• Private Pet Run on Roof Deck
• 100% Keyless Building
• Each unit features high-end finishes such as: Hardwood Floors, Full-Size Stainless-Steel Appliances, Quartz Countertops and Full-Size Laundry System
- Listing ID:
- Rentlinx ID#:
- Distance to campus:
- 2396.82 mi
- Internet Ready
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer & Dryer
- High-Speed Internet Available