2 Bedroom Apartments in Moon Township - You Control Cold Air and Heat - **FALL SPECIAL: Last month FREE for a 1-year Lease!**
* "Texas-Sized" 2 bedroom apartment located at Thorn Run Apartments in Moon Township.
In an effort to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have temporarily stopped conducting in-person tours of our available apartments. This does NOT mean that we will turn you away if you are interested in one of our apartments. It just means we need to help you find your great new home through different methods. Call us! Email us! We have just the place you’re looking for!
* This high-ceiling extra-large 2 bedroom unit is perfect for your next home.
* Apartment features updated appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher) plenty of cabinet space, fresh carpeting, private patio and HVAC.
* HVAC: you control the cool air and heat.
* Community Gardens, community pool and picnic area, and wooded views add to the community feel.
* Off-street parking and storage lockers included with rent. No extra fees.
* Coin-op laundry in the basement of the building.
* Enjoy these complex amenities: Swimming Pool, Playground, Car Wash area, Picnic/Grilling Area, and Tennis Courts.
* Thorn Run is tucked away in the hills above Coraopolis. Convenient to the Pittsburgh International Airport, Robert Morris University, and Sewickley.
* Easy access to Downtown Pittsburgh and local shops and restaurants, including Robinson and Settler's Ridge shopping complexes
* Area hotels include Embassy Suites, Sheraton, Marriot and the Doubletree
* Top local employers include Aetna, Chevron, Nova Chemicals, Dick's Sporting Goods, Eaton, FedEx, McKesson and Servicelink.
* Zoned for the Moon Area School District.
* Small Dog-Friendly (under 40 lbs) with a $25/month non-refundable Dog Privilege Fee. All fees per dog.
* Cat-Friendly with $25/month non-refundable Cat Privilege Fee. All fees per cat
* Apartment comes unfurnished. Ask about our furnished options!
* Call us today for more details: 412-264-8878.