Great Studio Apartment in Duplex near Downtown Lincoln City! - This charming studio has a great backyard space in the lower level of a duplex in a nice quiet neighborhood. 2 blocks east of the main highway through Lincoln City. Close to shops, dining, and only a short walk to the beach. Brand new flooring and fresh paint throughout! Gas stove for heating, walk-in closet, cute built-ins, large bathroom with extra storage, and a separate sleeping area (no door).
More Details Please Review:
* Direct Website Link: ipmdowntown.com/vacancies/
* Lease Terms: Lease start date is within 2 weeks from application approval or when the property is ready.
* PLEASE carefully read the general screening requirements here: Visit www.ipmdowntown.com/vacancies/
*Landscaping cared for by Owner.
* Utilities: Water, sewer, and Landscaping included.
* Application Fee: $55 per person 18 years and older
* Gross Minimum Income Requirement: 2.5 times the monthly rent
* Security Deposit: $1,700
* Minimum Credit Score: 600
* Renter's Insurance Required for each Tenant. Proof required prior to move-in.
* No Smoking on the premises
* Lease start date: Must start within 2 weeks of submission application
* Pet Policy: No Pets// Upon submitting an application, you are required to fill out a pet screening profile for your application to be considered complete: Whether you have pets/animals or not, please fill out a pet profile at ipm.petscreening.com. There will be 3 options to choose from: No pets, Household Pets, and Service/Companion Animals. *If you have a pet other than a Dog or a Cat please don't forget to mention it in your application. This will help avoid delays in the processing of your application.
* Heat: Baseboards
* Home square footage: 500
* Year Built: 1940
* Vehicle Restrictions: Street parking
*Washer/Dryer: None in Unit
* Lincoln County
* Schools: Verify Schools as Boundaries are Subject to Change
-Oceanlake Elementary School
-Taft Middle School
-Taft High School
* Showings: To schedule an in-person or live video tour, please reach out to 503-533-2121 ex 27 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please Note: Applications are not considered complete until all adults apply with all required documents and information. The information on these pages has been compiled from various sources. Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. We shall not be held liable for mistakes pertaining to the accuracy of this information. This property is presented and managed by Innovative Property Management, LLC. Please reach out if you have any question: 503-902-1022 ex 2 (open during regular business hours)