Viewing Schedule: Thursday (5/13) 7:00pm-7:45pm - 2 bedroom top floor unit with gorgeous sunlight! Beautiful hardwood floors, original woodwork and wonderful built-ins. Walking distance to great Grand Lake restaurants, Grand Lake theater, coffee shops, farmers market, shopping, and more!
Virtual Tour: https://youtu.be/BL84BQdsatE
COVID-19 SHOWING SAFETY PROTOCOL
ALL showing attendees (including the showing assistant) will be required to maintain the following safety protocol. ****Please review the below protocol BEFORE entering the unit.****
1. Maintain a Seven-Foot distance from others at all times
2. Wear a Face Mask at all times
3. Only one person will be allowed to enter the unit at a time (two if from the same household)
4. Do Not Enter the Premises if you or anyone you have been in contact with have any symptoms of Covid-19, influenza, or a cold. These symptoms may include but are not limited to:
-loss of taste or smell
5. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please leave the premises, and immediately get tested
6. Use hand sanitizer BEFORE and AFTER entering the unit
7. The Showing Assistant will keep the door and window open to promote good airflow (we apologize if it’s cold)
8. The Showing Assistant will wipe down any surfaces that have been touched with a sterilizing wipe before and after the showing. ***Feel free to ask for a wipe, a mask, or hand gel to use if you need them.
Thank you for your cooperation and please stay safe!